Boys Playing in Open Fire Hydrants, Lower East Side
- Boys Playing in Open Fire Hydrants, Lower East Side
- between 1879 and 1950
- Date Note
- Date based on the date range (1879-1950) of the photographic portion of the Community Service Society Collection.
- Item Number
- Photograph Number
- Street Names
- Annotation on Back
- Mulberry looking north between Grand and Hester. C. Antoni (TM).
- New York (N.Y.); Lower East Side (New York, N.Y.)
- Streets; Play; Hydrants; Children; Boys
- Myers, Hiram
- Box and Folder Number
- 13: 34
- CSS Description
- Looking North on Mulberry Street from between Grand and Hester. See - #3006 - same scene. The boy behind the fire plug is holding a coffee pot, and what looks like an open pipe in the foreground is an overturned pail.